MoriX Wallet Card
The risk management for cryptoassets, such as managing passwords and preventing data breach, is very important, but it is troublesome to change one’s password regularly and implement a two-step verification. It becomes even more stressful when it has to be done with multiple devices. The MoriX Wallet Card manages authentication with the user’s fingerprints, so they can access their cryptoassets easily and protect them securely.
Characteristics of MoriX Wallet Card
- 1. It eliminates the use of low-security PIN codes and implements better security through fingerprint authentication.
- 2.It is compatible with various cryptoassets, with Ripple(XRP) and ERC20 tokens to be added soon.
- 3. In addition to viewing the balance per cryptoasset, QR codes can also be displayed, so you can receive your cryptocurrency with the card alone.
- 4. You can integrate the card with dedicated apps and manage your cryptoassets properly.
- 5. It is waterproof and dustproof with an IP68 rating, which means that the card can be in water up to a depth of 1 meter and can withstand powder dust.
- Card dimensions: 85.0 x 54.0 x 2.2 mm
- E-ink: 1.02 inch with a display of 128 x 80 resolution
- Number of fingerprints that can be registered: 8
- Battery: 90mAh, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charging method: USB connection using the charging case
- Interface: USB typeA and Bluetooth
- Waterproof function: IP68
- Compatible cryptoassets: Bitcoin(BTC), Bitcoin Cash(BCH), Ethereum(ETH), Ethereum classic(ETC), Litecoin(LTC), Dogecoin(DOGE), and DASH(DASH)
*Ripple(XRP) and ERC20 tokens will be added soon.